Contract to Close Transaction Assistance *$425.00
per transaction ($495 for Double-Ender w/ 1 agent or 1 team)
The price includes:
- Prepare offers for you. You supply terms and conditions.
- Present offers on your behalf when needed.
- Coordinate Opening Escrow
- Deliver Locally Option and Earnest checks when needed.
- Review purchase agreement, counter offers, all addendums to ensure everything is fully executed with proper dates, initials, signatures, and the broker information is completed.
- Ensure seller disclosures are provided within contract timelines. (Listing Side)
- Ensure your buyer is provided a copy of all reports and booklets that are provided and/or required.
- Coordinate Survey collection or order
- Upload all disclosures, documents, and reports into online transaction management service as they are received or fully executed throughout the transaction.
- Maintain constant contact with all parties involved for status updates as well as items outstanding.
- Ensure that escrow is in receipt of Home Warranty Invoice
- Track the escrow time-frames for receipt of earnest money deposit, delivery and return of escrow packages, and delivery of HOA documents as applicable.
- Schedule Appointments (Home Inspection, Termite, Final Walk Thru, etc...). (Buyer Side)
- Inform Seller of appointments (Home Inspection, Termite, Final Walk Thru, etc...). (Listing Side)
- Prepare request for repairs or any changes to contract.
- Prepare CDA (Commission Distribution Authorization)
- Review the Final Settlement Documents.
- Negotiate repairs or any changes to contract.
- Advise the client regarding Contingency removals (we will remind of you all dates and time-frames).
- Obtain signatures on Final Walk Through.
- Attend Closing - We can do this for you when needed
* When Contract to close services are utilized for all sides represented, E&O deductible will be waived unless Fraud, or Commercial Environmental Issues are involved, or when the agent is a Principle in the transaction.